Who should attend
- Technicians and individuals intending to learn how to install, maintain and repair Solar Photovoltaic equipment.
- Design engineers.
About the course
- Composition of the light
- Photovoltaic effect
- Photovoltaic cells
- Daily/ annual energy
- Positioning of the modules
- Photovoltaic Energy
- Photovoltaic Illumination
- Planning and designing a photovoltaic installation
- The electric load
- Costs and evaluation of the economical solutions
- Maintenance and reliability
- Practical solutions
- Typologies and modality of installation
- Integration of the photovoltaic modules in the building structure
- Payback time
- Economical perspectives
What This Online Course Includes
- Video lessons based on live classroom training developed by internationally recognised University Academics and Experts
- Live individual tutorial conducted remotely with your assigned tutor
- Course materials accessible on computer, tablet & mobile
- Resource Centre to access knowledge
- and research
- Remote exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate and optional Exam for the SQA Qualification
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.