Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Quinlan School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The eight weeks will introduce and explore DMAIC methodology, statistics and systems analysis, process mapping, and metrics. Participants will takeaway concepts and tools necessary to be able to perform and implement Six Sigma as a certified professional
Contribute to long term sustainable results for your organization. The Six Sigma approach to problem solving can be used in any business by using a set of quality management methods and statistics. The goal of Six Sigma is to improve processes by identifying defects and reducing variation in business processes, making it a crucial part of successful supply chain operations. Our Green Belt and Black Belt courses are delivered online with weekly, live lectures with topics organized by the five phase DMAIC approach:
- Define: Define the process and goals
- Measure: Measurement Systems Analysis and defining how capable your existing process is
- Analyze: Lean Systems, Continuous Improvement, Root Cause Analysis
- Improve: Change Management, Mistake Proofing, Generating Innovative, Data Driven Solutions
- Control: Planning for Continual Improvement, Standardizing work, closing out the project, determining next steps, Sustainability and Benchmarking Techniques
- Learn a step-by-step, data-driven approach to making improvements
- Develop skills to be able to execute a process improvement project at your workplace
- Acquire business tools to identify waste sources and develop solutions that support employees and satisfy customers.
- Master a phase-based project-management process that creates clear objectives
- Six Sigma Certification
Who should attend
The curriculum is designed for individuals at all levels of the organization, in particular individuals from organizations that have committed to process improvement.