Shortcuts and Tips to Create Presentations Like an Expert - Mastering Powerpoint
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
Discover how to quickly create a slide deck that boosts the impact of your presentation
Discover How to Quickly Create a Memorable Slide Deck
You can deliver a great presentation yet lose credibility and damage your professional image if your supporting slide deck looks amateurish.
Excuses are not a solution.
The good news is that you can achieve a professional look and feel without spending lots more time putting your slides together.
This 90-minute webinar equips you with rules of thumb and how-to methods that help you create powerful, professional slides in minutes rather than hours.
What you will cover
Whether you're a new or self-taught user, you’ll see how to use Microsoft® PowerPoint to create impactful presentations in a snap. PowerPoint expert Rick Altman will help you amp up your presentations to captivate your attendees and improve your professional credibility. Join us to view a live demonstration of:
- Creating dedicated handouts, instead of just printing slides
- Honing and distilling bullet points until they are terse and clear
- Using animation to sequence dense, chunky data
- Blending photos and simple text messages for maximum impact
- Essential shortcuts to help you work faster and more efficiently
Please note: The presenter will be demonstrating these methods and techniques using PowerPoint 2010.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic slide formatting techniques and presentation styles
- Apply techniques to give slides a professional appearance
- Incorporate visual design principles that maximize comprehension
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.