Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Discover how to quickly create a slide deck that boosts the impact of your presentation
Discover How to Quickly Create a Memorable Slide Deck
You can deliver a great presentation yet lose credibility and damage your professional image if your supporting slide deck looks amateurish.
Excuses are not a solution.
The good news is that you can achieve a professional look and feel without spending lots more time putting your slides together.
This 90-minute webinar equips you with rules of thumb and how-to methods that help you create powerful, professional slides in minutes rather than hours.
What you will cover
Whether you're a new or self-taught user, you’ll see how to use Microsoft® PowerPoint to create impactful presentations in a snap. PowerPoint expert Rick Altman will help you amp up your presentations to captivate your attendees and improve your professional credibility. Join us to view a live demonstration of:
- Creating dedicated handouts, instead of just printing slides
- Honing and distilling bullet points until they are terse and clear
- Using animation to sequence dense, chunky data
- Blending photos and simple text messages for maximum impact
- Essential shortcuts to help you work faster and more efficiently
Please note: The presenter will be demonstrating these methods and techniques using PowerPoint 2010.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic slide formatting techniques and presentation styles
- Apply techniques to give slides a professional appearance
- Incorporate visual design principles that maximize comprehension
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.