Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
Learn how to research topics and audiences, identify your own natural speaking style and tailor your message for maximum impact. Discover techniques to overcome common fears associated with public speaking, allowing you to present with confidence.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to deliver a well-organized, compelling message with confidence and dynamism
- How to effectively analyze audiences and tailor messages to them
- How to find your natural, comfortable speaking style
- How to think quickly and make unrehearsed presentations
- How to answer questions succinctly and effectively
Background Brad Stratton has taught professional communication at the University of South Carolina since 1999. Prior to joining the university, Stratton was a freelance writer and consultant to business and government entities. He has written successful grants for nonprofit and government agencie...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.