Services Marketing Planning and Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
Services marketing is often viewed in terms of outcomes, but services marketing is also an ongoing analytic process. In this course, you will learn how to properly analyze frameworks, tools, channels, data sets, customer behavioral data, decision-making factors, and strategies that support broader marketing decisions.
Authored by Robert Kwortnik from Cornell University’s School of Hotel Administration, this course will teach you how to review the way marketing works in your organization and how to create and apply a services marketing process.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Assess the role of marketing in your organization
- Determine how your organization uses the services marketing process
- Explain how your organization succeeds in the marketplace
- Identify how your organization can best counter the challenges associated with marketing for services
- Focus on the customer’s experience as the core of the service brand
Who should attend
- Services marketing and operations professionals
- Industry professionals interested in learning to gather and analyze services marketing data and develop a services marketing communications campaign
- Services marketing managers and professionals who interact with customers and market data
- Product marketing professionals transitioning into a marketing role in service-centric firms