Service Strategy (itil Service Lifecycle)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
The Service Strategy is the cornerstone of ITIL Service Lifecycle…Make it Your Priority.
As the foundation of the ITL Service Lifecycle, building a quality Service Strategy will help your IT organization continue improve and develop over the long term. This seminar covers the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods of the Service Strategy phase of the Service Lifecycle.
Using a scenario-based teaching approach, you will learn how to manage the activities and processes of Service Strategy. This course positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of class at 3:00 pm.
Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided no later than the first day of class
What you will cover
- Service Management as a practice and Service Strategy principles, purpose, and objective
- How all Service Strategy processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- Activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Service Strategy processes
- Roles and responsibilities within Service Strategy and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Strategy performance
- Technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Strategy Challenges, critical success factors, and risks related with Service Strategy
- ITIL Foundation Certification (required)
- Two years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, it is recommended that you review the ITIL Service Strategy (ISBN 10: 0113310455) and complete at least 21 hours of personal study
Who should attend
IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices or anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT.