Who should attend
Information Technology operations, technical, or management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices or anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT.
About the course
Achieve reliable, quality delivery of IT Services.
The design and delivery of technology is critical to the success of your IT department and larger business at whole. This seminar covers the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods of the Service Design phase in the Service Lifecycle. Using a scenario-based teaching approach, you will learn how to manage Service Design activities and techniques. After completing the course, you will be well positioned to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course. All content adheres to IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last dat at 1:00pm.
What you will cover
- Importance of Service Management as a practice concept and Service Operation principals, purpose, and objectives
- How all processes in ITIL Service Operations interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- Subprocesses, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Operation processes
- Roles and responsibilities within ITIL Service Operation and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure ITIL Service Operations
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Service Operation
- Challenges, critical success factors, and risks associated with ITIL Service Operation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.