Who should attend
This course is designed for CP EnMS Industrial, SEP Lead Auditor (SEP LA), or the SEP Performance Verifier (SEP PV) credentials who wish to update their credentials to the SEP 50001 program for 2019. It will also benefit new credential holders such as the 50001 CP EnMS and the EPI ISO 50001 Lead Auditors that wish to practice in the SEP 50001 program for 2019.
About the course
The course will provide information on the SEP 2019 program and its suite of documents including MSE 50028-1, MSE 50028-2, the SEP 50001 Certification Protocol, the SEP 50001 Scorecard, and the SEP 50001 Measurement and Vertification (M&V) Protocol. Upon successful completion of this online course, certified practitioners will be able to update their credentials to the SEP 2019 program. In addition, new Certified Practitioner In Energy Management Systems (CP EnMS) and Energy Professionals International (EPI) ISO 50001 Lead Auditors who successfully complete this training, will be designated an SEP specialist, which will allow them to practice and audit to the SEP 2019 program.
What You Will Learn
- Details of o the SEP 50001 program for 2019
- Updates to the SEP 50001 Scorecard
- Details of the MSE 50028-1 standard
- Details of the SEP 50001 M&V Protocol
- Details of the MSE 50028-2 standard
- Details of the SEP 50001 Certification Protocol
How You Will Benefit
- Become familiar with the SEP 50001 program for 2019 and its related documents, including MSE 50028-1, MSE 50028-2, SEP 50001 Scorecard, SEP 50001 M&V Protocol, and SEP 50001 Certification Protocol.
- Learn how to apply and audit to SEP 50001 program for 2019.
- Learn from the only U.S. Department of Energy licensed provider for this training
Deann Desai is a project manager for Georgia Tech’s Enterprise Innovation Institute. She is actively involved in ISO committees on a variety of topics. She provides implementation assistance and training to companies pursuing ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 50001. Desai has experience in energy mana...
Holly Grell-Lawe is a Principal Research Associate and Project Manager with Energy & Sustainability Services at Georgia Tech’s Enterprise Innovation Institute, where she specializes in environmental, energy and sustainability management systems for industry and government. Lawe develops and p...
Randall A. Green, M.P.A. (Randy) is an Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice and Political Science at Georgia Highlands College. He is a former Regional Director with the State of Georgia Board of Pardons and Paroles. Mr. Green completed a thirty-two year law enforcement career in July 2011, af...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.