Senior Management Programme
The main aim of the SMP is to help build your personal skills in order to enable you achieve an immediate and measurable improvement in contributing to your organisation. Accordingly, you will receive good basic grounding in the main management disciplines and above all do a lot of work in building up your personal skills. As an executive, the SMP will increase and enhance your strategic thinking capabilities.
The case study method is a major learning tool used in the programme. Role-play and simulation games are adopted to help you revolutionise your thinking and position you strategically to make vital decisions that will enhance and quicken the growth of your organisation.
You will learn from our expert faculty, and will also gain valuable experience by working with colleagues on the challenges they face in their businesses. The programme is a fine blend of executives from various sectors of . This networking opportunity enriches the programme and greatly enhances learning and team spirit.
The SMP is an immersive, transformative six-week program, spread over 6 months, that guides senior leaders in honing their leadership and strategic capabilities. The result is an optimal learning environment, with a diverse participant cohort for better peer learning, and a global, lifelong network of trusted peers.
The SMP will equip participants to:
- Achieve an integrated view of the organisation in line with the local and the international market economy.
- Analyse economic risk.
- Confirm and broaden technical competence at managerial level.
- Develop ethical competence at work and home.
- Build interpersonal skills, hone emotional intelligence and increase teaming capabilities.
- Prepare for future top leadership roles in their organisations
- Through all these, enable the achievement of corporate (and personal) goals.
Who should attend
The SMP is for functional managers with seven or more years cognate experience, and managing a team such as:
- Functional Senior Managers
- Regional Managers
- Unit Heads
- Assistant General Managers