Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Functional Senior Managers
- Regional Managers
- Unit Heads
- Assistant General Managers
About the course
The Senior Management Programme is designed to help senior executives build personal skills that will help them contribute significantly to their organisations. Accordingly, participants will be firmly grounded in the main management disciplines as well as improve on their strategic thinking skills.
The case study method is a major learning tool used in the programme. Role-play and simulation games are adapted to help participants revolutionise their thought process and position them strategically to make vital decisions that will fast-track the growth of their organisations.
Participants on the SMP learn from our expert faculty and equally gain valuable experience from other colleagues on the programme, as sessions comprise of a fine blend of executives from various industries. The networking opportunity enriches the programme and greatly enhances learning and team spirit. Accordingly, a global, lifelong network of trusted peers is built. Spread over six months, the highly transformative and fully immersive programme will guide senior executives in honing leadership and strategic skills they already possess.
Key Learning Objectives
The SMP will equip participants to:
- Achieve an integrated view of the organisation in line with the local and the international market economy.
- Analyse economic risk.
- Confirm and broaden technical competence at managerial level.
- Develop ethical competence at work and home.
- Build interpersonal skills, hone emotional intelligence and increase teaming capabilities.
- Prepare for future top leadership roles in their organisations
- Fast-track the achievement of professional and personal goals.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.