Who should attend
This training has been designed keeping in mind Senior and Middle-level managers with more than ten years of work experience. This training will be most useful for managers newly taking on (or likely to take on) senior management responsibilities, and for senior functional managers moving to general management roles. Practicing senior managers who wish to update themselves on recent management thoughts will also find this training relevant.
About the course
Senior executives in corporations regularly take strategic actions. The situations executives encounter are sometimes well structured, with competitive moves and quantitative payoffs that can be reasonably anticipated and evaluated. The task of the executives then boils down to effectively define and analyze various situations using such objective and quantitative tools. However, many business situations are not so unambiguous. It is said that there are no absolute truths in business. Any problem may have multiple solutions. The task of a strategic leader is to attempt to identify the optimal solution. For this purpose a more qualitative and yet rigorous approach is required. This training has been designed specifically to equip senior executives with quantitative tools and qualitative perspective so that they can make strategic decisions in different types of situations.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- This training will enable participants to broaden their business perspective, develop on tools and techniques required for managing organizations and very importantly transform them into strategic leaders in their organizations. The program has strong strategic focus.
- This training is broadly divided into two modules- the Introductory Module and the Advanced Module. The Introductory Module focuses on the essentials of functional skills of management. The Advanced Module shifts focus to strategic thinking, decision making, leadership styles, and managing business globally.
- Macro Economics
- Micro Economics
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Quantitative Applications in Management
- Marketing Basis
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management Fundamentals
- Supply Chain Management
- Managing Human Resources
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Management
- Leading Organizations
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Legal Aspects of Business
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.