Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This certificate is aimed at non-business-administration specialists in lower and middle echelon management who want to acquaint themselves with business subjects.
About the course
Against the background of digitization and heightened uncertainty in the world, it is fundamental to find security in oneself. Being anchored in oneself and able to rely on oneself is the basis for a sustainably healthy and successful life. Learn to develop your own potential and strengths in this module. Recognize and activate your own self-healing powers. On the basis of the worthy image of man after Professor Viktor Frankl, you internalize healthy beliefs and develop an attitude of inner strength and resilience.
- You incorporate attitudes that enable you to meet challenges and difficulties
- You practice a health-promoting attitude to harness and strengthen your resources
- You become an active creator of your life and achievements and avoid the pathogenic victim role
- You realize a life-supporting and successful value system
- With the help of practical tools, you actively work on your personal development
This short program includes the following components:
- 3h self-study as preparation for the in-class module
- On-campus module in St. Gallen
- Living and accomplishing self-determined
- Creating good relationships
- Being effective – experiencing self-efficacy
A worthy image of man
- Recognize and live your own potential
- Internalize strong and sustainably sound dogma
- Anchor yourself in your own strength and peace
Development of inner strength and success
- Create attitude and being meaningfully
- Raise self-confidence
- Recognize price tags of your own values
- Apply the 7-step process model to practice
Mag. Dipl. Ing. Michaela Platter, lecturer at HSG and Management Center Innsbruck, expert in management development with long-standing experience in marketing and sales. Lecturer at the Institute of Management & Strategy (IoMS-HSG) and the Management Center Innsbruck. She is a graduate in a...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.