Who should attend
Marketing or web managers and executives who are required to plan and implement an SEO program (B2B and B2C markets).
To maximise the value of the course, it is useful if delegates can access their own Google Search Console and Google Analytics accounts to apply their own data.
About the course
This practical training course shows you how to increase traffic to your website and improve your conversion rate.
- Improve your website optimisation strategy
- Enhance your SEO keyword research
- Conduct a competitor keyword analysis
- Build a SEO measurement framework
- Improve your landing page optimisation
- Develop your off page SEO tactics
We will show delegates how to use free SEO tools and search engine optimisation tactics to win new customers and create profitable and sustainable online business.
- The four principle SEO signal groups that drive success in natural search
- Keyword and SEO research
- How to build a ROI model
- Identifying the existing strengths of your website and how to improve them
- Apportioning SEO spend
- Collecting, measuring and managing SEO reporting
- The right SEO mix for your market
- Building your own SEO toolbox
- SEO copywriting
- Integrating social media and your SEO program
- Selecting and working with an SEO
- Improving SEO
- Optimisation for web, video, shopping etc.
Graham Hansell has over 18 years’ experience in digital marketing, originally working for the UK's first web directory and then as founder and owner of the UK's first website optimisation company. Graham is very experienced in planning and executing everything from short burst web campaigns throu...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.