Who should attend
Marketing or web managers who are required to plan and implement an SEO program in both B2B and B2C markets. They will either have experience of planning and running SEO programs, or have attended our one day introductory Search Engine Marketing course. To maximise the value of the course, delegates can bring access to their own Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics accounts and raise any SEO programme specific issues.
About the course
This practical SEO training course shows how to plan your search engine optimisation, keyword research, competitors, measurement and both on site and off site tactics that will increase natural search traffic and resulting customers. It will show delegates how to use SEO tactics to win new customers, ensure existing customers are able to find what they are looking for and to create profitable and sustainable online business.
- The four principle SEO signal groups that drive success in natural search
- Keyword and SEO research
- How to build a ROI model
- Identifying the existing strengths of your website and how to improve them
- Apportioning SEO spend
- Collecting, measuring and managing SEO reporting
- The right SEO mix for your market
- Building your own SEO toolbox
- SEO copywriting
- Integrating social media and your SEO program
- Selecting and working with an SEO
- Improving SEO
- Optimisation for web, video, shopping etc.
Graham Hansell has over 18 years’ experience in digital marketing, originally working for the UK's first web directory and then as founder and owner of the UK's first website optimisation company. Graham is very experienced in planning and executing everything from short burst web campaigns throu...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.