Who should attend
This SEM training course is aimed at any marketer seeking to understand how to plan and work with this essential channel in today’s world. The search engine marketing course structure assumes you are planning or do use Google or Bing as promotional channels to your audience and need to plan the tactics of SEO & PPC to deliver success.
About the course
The key to successful Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is how you plan and manage audience insights with technical knowledge. This principles course will take you through:
- What is the meaning of SEM, SEO and PPC
- What is SEM in 2020
- Setting Objectives and Goals
- Establishing Search Marketing budgets
- Keyword Research
- Planning and measurement across PPC (SEA) and SEO.
It will also lead to a better understanding and confidence in dealing with both internal teams and search engine marketing agencies.
- Knowledge of the terminology and best practice of SEM, SEO and PPC
- Planning search engine marketing into both on and offline campaigns
- Using Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Search Console for measurement
- Judge a search agency / consultant’s abilities
- Look for ‘red flags’ for poor quality work
- Google Ads campaign fundamentals
- How to plan future proof SEO
- Essential SEO to make a website more search engine friendly
- Simple link building for any company
- How to integrate search with social media campaigns
Graham Hansell has over 18 years’ experience in digital marketing, originally working for the UK's first web directory and then as founder and owner of the UK's first website optimisation company. Graham is very experienced in planning and executing everything from short burst web campaigns throu...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.