Who should attend
- eCommerce and marketing professionals
- Business owners and professionals looking to grow their businesses with online customer acquisition
- Entrepreneurs who market themselves online
- Individuals who wish to seek a position working in Paid Search
About the course
Everyone has heard of Google™, Yahoo!® and Bing®. Discover how organizations use these marketing tools and incorporate the use of paid search to grow their own business. Enhance your search marketing skills and position yourself in your organization as a paid search expert. The Search Engine Marketing Certificate Program presents the latest, most innovative strategies used in the thriving industry of Paid Search. This six-week program will provide a thorough understanding of the tactics and techniques leading companies deploy through real-world client examples. Learn how paid search can make you an indispensable asset to your marketing team and give your organization that extra advantage over competitors.
The Search Engine Marketing Certificate Program also counts as an elective towards completing the Integrated Marketing Communications Certificate Program.
- Learn the best practices, strategies and tactics required to leverage Paid Search for profit and growth
- Acquire scores of prospective new customers who have intentionally entered search terms into Google, Yahoo! and MSN
- Use Paid Search to target customers of higher-than-average value
Chris Kanellakes has over ten years of experience in search marketing. His past roles involved managing and overseeing multi-million dollar SEO and SEM campaigns for national clients, including Gatorade, Discover Card and Sears. In addition to his daily management responsibilities, Kanellakes als...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.