This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
In our Sales Presentation Skills we combine our abilities to ask, listen, and solve for our existing and potential customers.
Sales and trade exist because people need and are looking for that which is better than what they have. Sometimes, they don’t even know that they have a need.
The critical piece of this process is “connecting the dots.” We must demonstrate that we have listened respectfully, and, as experts, show how the needs are tied directly to our answer. Just because they have a need and we have a solution doesn’t mean that it’s a guaranteed sale.
Connecting their needs to our solution is precisely what the Sales Presentation Skills class is all about.
Outcomes – Participants will be able to:
- Research and understand each unique customer to demonstrate expertise;
- Conduct productive meetings to discover useful information to formulate the most effective solution(s);
- Propose plans that are fully aligned with the target’s situation and needs;
- Increase abilities to engage and motivate the prospect/client through compelling presentations;
- Convey emotional intelligence enthusiasm and sincerity to get client buy-in;
- Strengthen professionalism through dynamic story-telling, elevating the level of rapport; and
- Create positive messages even from negative, modeling a problem-solving, can-do attitude for the audience.