Who should attend
This course is designed for individuals who want to learn the principles, tools, and techniques that successful facilitators use to make meetings more effective.
About the course
Effective meetings have an agenda with clear objectives and a positive facilitator who can manage situations without jeopardizing the meeting's productivity. You will learn best practices and different techniques to ensure that your meetings are productive and effective. You will use group exercises and mock meetings to learn the techniques needed to hold successful meetings.
- Demonstrate how to plan and manage effective meetings
- Understand the key concepts related to effective facilitation and practice techniques that support them.
Effective Meeting Planning
- Principles of Effective Meeting Planning
- Writing the Agenda
- Meeting Follow-Up
Principles of Effective Meeting Facilitation
- Understanding Facilitation
- Facilitator Techniques and Principles
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.