About the course
Making the best use of time is efficiency. All our work efforts are to increase productivity and reduce wasted time. As a result, the meetings we hold had better be important ones.
Unlike “The Boy Who Cried ‘Wolf,’” our meeting attendees learn the value of what we do. We let them know by setting the correct example. Over a short time, they realize that when we meet, it’s for a good reason. When attendees are accustomed to knowing that our meetings are held with good reason, productive, and respectful (length and content relativity), they’re happy to attend and give their best.
This training will help participants to organize ideas and communicate clearly. As facilitators, you will learn to be more concise and communicate with conviction. You will run more productive sessions, increase performance satisfaction, and open a dialogue with the audience.
FORGE AHEAD – THE REWARDS AWAIT. THROUGH THE IMPROVING COMMUNICATIONS RUNNING EFFECTIVE MEETINGS CLASS, YOU WILL:
- Gain new perspective and methods to create better, more productive sessions;
- Have a clear purpose to keep focus and engage with interest;
- Inspire facilitator-audience dialogue, ensuring a genuine exchange of ideas;
- Manage distractions and disruptions appropriately, keeping efficiency; and
- Probe for information, getting the most useful level of detail for improvement.
Running Effective Meetings is a 4-hour interactive online class for up to six people.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.