This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
To help ensure Alberta’s vibrant arts and culture sector continues to enrich us all, the Rozsa Foundation is sponsoring this professional development course for arts managers/professionals.
Who will Benefit
You will benefit from this learning journey if you are interested in exploring the following questions:
- How can I more effectively use my marketing budget?
- How can I reach more potential audience members and grow my current audience?
- What are some ways that I can better understand my audience?
Upon completing this blended learning program, you will be able to:
- Effectively identify and segment your current audience;
- Identify and define potential audience segments; and
- Map the audience journey for your sector and identify relevant touchpoints for marketing activities
Who should attend
- Festival directors
- Arts administrators
- Arts marketing and fundraising professionals
- Arts business owners
The Rozsa Arts Management Program (RAMP)