Who should attend
- Festival directors
- Arts administrators
- Arts marketing and fundraising professionals
- Arts business owners
About the course
The Rozsa Arts Management Program provides practical customized content relevant to the creative sector. Participants learn essential business basics and have the opportunity to apply tools and concepts to a particular challenge facing their organization.
With personal mentoring by Haskayne faculty, this series of six half-day sessions helps build managerial excellence and give arts administrators a specific knowledge and understanding of board governance, strategic and audience development, human resources and finance.
For the organization:
- Build administrative capacity
- Demonstrate commitment to fiscal responsibility and organizational excellence
- Address a key issue facing the organization
- Identify strategic partnerships
- Enhance organizational reputation
For the participant:
- Build communication and managerial skills
- Enhance knowledge of board governance, strategic and audience development, human resources and finance
- Expand professional networks
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.