Rozsa Arts Management Program (Partner Program)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haskayne School of Business.Full disclaimer.
To help ensure Alberta’s vibrant arts and culture sector continues to enrich us all, the Rozsa Foundation is sponsoring this professional development course for arts administrators.
The Rozsa Arts Management Program provides practical customized content relevant to the creative sector. Participants learn essential business basics and have the opportunity to apply tools and concepts to a particular challenge facing their organization.
With personal mentoring by Haskayne faculty, this series of six half-day sessions helps build managerial excellence and give arts administrators a specific knowledge and understanding of board governance, strategic and audience development, human resources and finance.
For the organization:
- Build administrative capacity
- Demonstrate commitment to fiscal responsibility and organizational excellence
- Address a key issue facing the organization
- Identify strategic partnerships
- Enhance organizational reputation
For the participant:
- Build communication and managerial skills
- Enhance knowledge of board governance, strategic and audience development, human resources and finance
- Expand professional networks
Who should attend
- Festival directors
- Arts administrators
- Arts marketing and fundraising professionals
- Arts business owners