Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Robins School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The Robins Summer Business Institute is an intensive two-week program for non-business majors that provides a practical foundation in current business practices through interactive class sessions, case studies and other readings, and problem-solving exercises. Classes are taught by the same faculty who teach in the Robins School of Business undergraduate and graduate programs, making it ideal for students wanting to gain valuable business understanding and enhance their career potential.
What Will You Gain?
- Comprehensive understanding of key business concepts
- A framework for making better strategic business decisions
- Increased ability to think critically and act strategically
- Increased confidence in your ability to participate in business meetings
- A credential you can post on your resume and discuss in interviews
Who should attend
Rising college juniors, seniors or recent alumni who want to:
- Increase their business knowledge and skills
- Master the language of business and gain greater perspective on how organizations succeed
- Enhance their career preparation with a credential from a top business school
- Commercialize an idea or start their own business