Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course is intended for Civil Engineers at technical responsible for road construction and mangers of road project
About the course
This program outlines the fundamentals of project management in general with emphasizing on road projects. It also addresses the recent practice in managing road projects and risk management in road construction. It will also highlights the components of feasibility studies of road projects, construction schedule, manpower, equipment, recourses etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- An overview of the fundamental of project management
- Managing road construction projects
- Components of feasibility studies of road projects
- Preparing and continuous updating of road project schedules
- Progress report; components, collaborative technique in preparing reports and presentation stuff for road projects
- Cash flow and cost control
Fundamental of project management
- Needed tools for managing road projects
- Road project budgeting, cash flow, risk management
Progress reports of road project
### Day 4
Managing all deferent construction activities in road projects
Project filing and documentation
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.