Who should attend
Students from all educational backgrounds welcome. You can register for this course without applying and enrolling in a program.
About the course
This course will focus on introducing risk management. Topics include: risk management standards and guidelines, hazard risk, operational, financial and strategic risk, risk management framework and process, risk analysis, identification and treatment, financial statement risk analysis ‚capital investment and risk analysis and monitoring and report risk.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Compare and contrast the enterprise-wide risk management process with the traditional risk management process
- Identify and describe the four major categories of risk
- Understand and describe ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles and Guidelines
- Understand and describe COSO Enterprise Risk Management-Integrated Framework
- Understand and describe the various components of financial risk
- Have a basic understanding of big data and the use of data analytics
- Understand and describe risk oversight from the perspective of governance and internal control
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.