Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nyenrode Business University.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Our module Risk and Finance strengthens your knowledge about the risks and financing of IT investments in particular, something you encounter in your daily working life. You learn how to immediately apply your acquired knowledge in your daily practice, and how to translate numbers to concrete actions. This way, you are presented with a mix of theoretical concepts and best practices centering on connecting business with IT.
What will you get out of it?
- Deepening your knowledge about risk and financing
- Theoretical concepts and best practices
- Improved ability to connect IT and business
- A final report showing how you have applied what you have learned to your own business case
- A certificate that proves you have successfully completed the module
What are you going to do?
Our module Risk and Finance is centered on corporate finance and risk. You learn to apply your acquired knowledge to your daily work, and learn how to do research into financial and IT matters.The module contains 3 blocks:
- Finance and Accounting basics
- Corporate Finance & Management
- Finance and IT in the Networked World
Who should attend
- At least five years' work experience as (general) manager or in an influential/strategic position
- Proven minimum bachelor's level of work and/or education
- Affinity with ICT
- Sufficient knowledge of English
Trust the experts
Lineke Sneller is Professor of IT Value at Nyenrode Business University, and Director of the Centre for Information and Management Accounting Control Systems. She holds a master’s degree in business econometrics, and is a post-master’s chartered controller (RC). Lineke has written around fif...