Results Driven Coaching
Manage behaviours that directly impact your bottom line.
There's no doubt that coaching has a remarkably powerful role to play in the successful manager's toolkit.
Research proves that well-honed coaching skills can make a huge difference in a leader's ability to effectively influence the specific behaviours in his or her people that directly impact bottom-line results.
Results Driven Coaching provides the necessary framework and hands-on practice to master these vital performance-management skills, more fully realise your leadership potential and, ultimately, achieve your organisational goals more effectively.
What will you learn?
- Recognise when to apply coaching skills to build relationships and enhance performance
- Select and apply the most appropriate coaching model for the results you need
- Approach tough conversations with confidence and authority
- Powerfully use effective feedback to positively influence staff behaviour
- Tailor your coaching to suit different personality types and learning styles
- Assist in successful change initiatives in your organisation
Who should attend
Managers, team leaders, and professionals who are responsible for developing individuals and/or teams into more effective contributors to organisational success.