Who should attend
Managers, team leaders, and professionals who are responsible for developing individuals and/or teams into more effective contributors to organisational success.
About the course
Manage behaviours that directly impact your bottom line.
There's no doubt that coaching has a remarkably powerful role to play in the successful manager's toolkit.
Research proves that well-honed coaching skills can make a huge difference in a leader's ability to effectively influence the specific behaviours in his or her people that directly impact bottom-line results.
Results Driven Coaching provides the necessary framework and hands-on practice to master these vital performance-management skills, more fully realise your leadership potential and, ultimately, achieve your organisational goals more effectively.
What will you learn?
- Recognise when to apply coaching skills to build relationships and enhance performance
- Select and apply the most appropriate coaching model for the results you need
- Approach tough conversations with confidence and authority
- Powerfully use effective feedback to positively influence staff behaviour
- Tailor your coaching to suit different personality types and learning styles
- Assist in successful change initiatives in your organisation
Sue has operated her own highly successful consultancy in the fields of coaching, mentoring and career management since 2003. Prior to this she directed the development of an innovative and internationally recognised career management and coaching service within the MBA program at Mt Eliza Busine...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.