Results Driven Coaching
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The University of Adelaide.Full disclaimer.
Manage behaviours that directly impact your bottom line.
There's no doubt that coaching has a remarkably powerful role to play in the successful manager's toolkit.
Research proves that well-honed coaching skills can make a huge difference in a leader's ability to effectively influence the specific behaviours in his or her people that directly impact bottom-line results.
Results Driven Coaching provides the necessary framework and hands-on practice to master these vital performance-management skills, more fully realise your leadership potential and, ultimately, achieve your organisational goals more effectively.
What will you learn?
- Recognise when to apply coaching skills to build relationships and enhance performance
- Select and apply the most appropriate coaching model for the results you need
- Approach tough conversations with confidence and authority
- Powerfully use effective feedback to positively influence staff behaviour
- Tailor your coaching to suit different personality types and learning styles
- Assist in successful change initiatives in your organisation
Who should attend
Managers, team leaders, and professionals who are responsible for developing individuals and/or teams into more effective contributors to organisational success.