Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Management Concepts.Full disclaimer.
A common misconception is that conflict is negative and disruptive to an organization’s performance. But, when well-managed, conflict can result in positive change and increased productivity. Through highly interactive group activities, self-assessments, and discussions, you will learn to recognize the various natures of conflicts and how to appropriately react to those situations. You will also gain a better understanding of your personal style for responding to conflicts to achieve desired outcomes that lead to organizational success.
- Describe conflict and its sources and strategies
- Interpret behaviors and reactions within different conflict styles
- Evaluate the impact of how people interpret situations and communicate during conflict
- Assess conflict to determine a resolution
- Types of Conflict
- Conflict Sources and Strategies
Managing Conflict Styles
- Understanding Your Approach to Conflict
- Managing Conflict Styles of Others
Engaging in Conflict
- Assumptions and Conflict
- Conflict Communication Techniques
Effective Conflict Resolution
- Analyzing a Conflict and Finding a Resolution
- Facilitating Dialogue
Who should attend
This course is designed for individuals who want to better manage conflict through developing a constructive conflict resolution environment that can lead to creative and innovative solutions.