Who should attend
Anyone in a managerial or leadership position, who wishes to enhance their own, or others’ resilience.
About the course
The tools, techniques, frameworks and practice to help develop and maintain resilience.
In this program, participants will experience a very personal journey, allowing them to consider their own well-being as well as how to support that of their team once back at work.
This program includes both physiological and psychological resilience and is delivered by specialists in the field of resilience and well-being such as psychologists, sports physiologists and neuroscience researchers.
Cutting edge technology will be used (such as Heart Rate Variance Monitors), resilience practice (such as guided mindfulness meditations) and input from the world of sport (EF Pro Cycling team).
Learning outcomes for participants and organizations:
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how resilience is defined, including physiological, psychological and organizational resilience
- Practice mindfulness meditation
- Appreciate the importance of both speaking up and listening up to support the development of resilience at the team and organizational level
- Apply key learnings on compassionate leadership, the importance of belonging and emotional resilience to their own practice and that of their teams
- Experiment new ways to support their resilience, based on data from their Heart Rate Variance report, their reflective journal and their 360° feedback
Megan is Professor of Leadership and Dialogue at Ashridge where she speaks, researches, consults and supervises on the intersection of leadership, change, dialogue and mindfulness. She has presented her research to audiences throughout the world and is the author of Dialogue in Organizations; Dev...
Vicki is Professor of Organisational Behaviour at Ashridge Executive Education, part of Hult International Business School. Vicki specialises in well-being research, specifically related to memory and sleep. She has spent nearly 20 years researching memory, the impact of poor memory, how to impr...
Lee Waller is Leadership faculty at Hult Ashridge Executive Education. She specialises in helping individuals be the best of themselves at work by developing an awareness of their strengths and their individual leadership style, and through teaching a range of leadership skills including influenc...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.