About the course
For an entire generation of business leaders the actions they take now and in the months ahead will define them and their companies. Navigating this defining moment in the short term and preparing to capture opportunity in the long term will require a healthy mindset, critical decision making and strong relationships. During this interactive, virtual experience Ryan Estis will leverage both his proprietary research and personal experience leading a business through crisis and uncertainty. Ryan will review lessons learned and provide very specific and actionable insight participants can leverage to respond to the short-term challenges and create momentum to capitalize over time.
- Downturn psychology and the window of opportunity
- The character traits of a "futuremaker" & making the future happen
- Coaching mindset and emotional resilience amid uncertainty
- Drivers of engagement and emotional commitment
- Keys to effective leadership communication during a crisis
- True north leadership questions that create impact
I help companies and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance. I deliver keynotes, training and online learning that blend original research with compelling stories that move participants to take action. I have 20 years of business experience working with the wo...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.