Who should attend
If you want to improve your report writing to better reflect your professionalism, then this is the workshop for you to attend.
About the course
Write reports that deliver your key information effectively, while showcasing your expertise and knowledge.
- Consider different types of report writing, including business and technical reports.
- Understand the purpose of report writing.
- Learn the steps in writing a great report.
- Learn how to enjoy report writing, not suffer through it.
What is covered in the course?
- Determining the type and scope of your report.
- Understanding your audience and learning to write specifically for them.
- Gathering and analysing the right information.
- Organising your report.
- The writing process from start to finish.
- How to avoid common mistakes.
- Hints and tips on business report writing.
- Presenting the report.
How will I benefit?
In this full day course you will polish your skills to improve not just the report you are currently writing, but those that you will write in the future.
These best-practice methods will be applicable immediately, and tailored to your own workflow.
How will my organisation benefit?
Apart from better-written and presented reports, your new report writing skills will help lift the quality of reports across the organisation as others lift to your new level.
Your organisaton will also benefit from time and resource savings generated by the production of clear, streamlined and impactful reports.
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.