Who should attend
This course is aimed at personnel and consultants who need to make an informed decision on which renewable energy technology will meet their specific needs or the needs of their clients.
About the course
- Introduction of the module and overview of the different renewable technologies
- Government incentive, climate change, energy, assessment (LEED, BREEAM, EPC)
- Choosing the best renewable energy options
- Benefits, applications and case studies for each technology:
- Renewable Energy Technologies: Solar Geometry, Solar Chimneys, Solar Wall, Natural Ventilation, Passive Solar Heating House/ Design, Solar Water Heating, Photovoltaic, Wind Technology, Biomass Heating
- Other Energy Saving Technologies: GSHP, UTES, Geometry, CHP, Tri Generation, Rainwater Harvesting, Fuel Cell, Earth duct: Canadian/Provencal Wheel, Light pipe
- Review of each technology
- Payback time considerations
- Combining renewable energy technologies
- Software available
- Energy Storage
Certificate of Participation provided.
What This Online Course Includes
- Video lessons based on live classroom training developed by internationally recognised University Academics and Experts
- Live individual tutorial conducted remotely with your assigned tutor
- Course materials accessible on computer, tablet & mobile
- Resource Centre to access knowledge
- and research
- Remote exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.