Who should attend
Individuals considering a consultancy job and/or those who have to evaluate the benefits of adopting renewable energy technology. Managers and directors intending to invest in the renewable energy sector.
About the course
- Introduction to Renewable Energy
- Market Trends Renewable Energy
- Introduction to Renewable Energy Finance
- Government Policy and Support Schemes
- Developing Country Financing: Microlending, Multilateral Banks, Crowdfunding
- Project Finance (overview)
- Project Finance (basic financial and economic principles)
- Project Case Studies
- Deal Structuring
- Financing Tools – PACE, CREBs, QZEBs and other Boutique Financing
- Project Finance Examples
- Practical Case Studies
How long does it take?
You have up to three months to complete the course at your own pace. This course is worth 30 hours of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.