Who should attend
- Those with responsibility for QA and QC Staff
- Those with specific Quality Control Responsibilities
- Those with specific Quality Assurance Responsibilities
- All Managers who wish to understand how to Improve their Organization
- Those who wish to enhance their Understanding of all facets of the Organization
- Young persons wishing to enhance their Skills
About the course
This highly interactive Oxford training seminar on Quality Assurance & Control will explore simple approaches to Quality Assurance and Control which can be applied in any environment and sector, and which will enable delegates to improve their knowledge, understanding and practice.
The course will explain the natures of, and differences between, Quality Assurance & Quality Control. Quality Assurance is process oriented and focuses on defect prevention, whilst Quality Control is product or service oriented and focuses on defect identification and remedy. Typically, Quality Assurance involves extensive planning of activities to prevent things going wrong and leading to poor product or service. In contrast, Quality Control techniques exist to to maintain standards in operations and achieve Improvement. The course emphasizes the relationships with good management practice, as well as the contributions to improving quality, customer satisfaction & performance excellence.
Specifically, you will learn:
- The Value of Quality Control (QC), Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Management (QM)
- The Natures of, and Differences between, QA & QC
- The Use of QA as Process Oriented focused on Defect Prevention
- The Use of QC to maintain Standards and Achieve Improvement, as Product Oriented and focused on Defect Identification
- The Simple Management Activities Key to Quality Assurance and enhanced Business Performance
- Non-Conformance Reporting and Corrective Action for maintaining Standards & Improvement
- How to select appropriate QA & QC Tools and Templates
- How to ensure Assessments are conducted in line with International Best Practice
- The Differences between Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Quality Assurance as Process Oriented focused on Defect Prevention
- Quality Control as Product Oriented and focused on Defect Identification
- Use of Quality Control Techniques to Maintain Standards and Achieve Improvement
- The Simple Management Activities Key to QA & enhanced Business Performance
- NCR’s and Corrective Action
- QA and QC Tools and Templates
- International Best Practices
- The Links between Improved Product Quality, enhanced Customer Satisfaction & Repeat Business
- The Links between Superior Management Control of Key Activities, Waste Reduction & Improved Profitability
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.