Who should attend
- Current and aspiring programmers, software developers, and engineers
- Current and aspiring web developers
- Computer and data scientists
- Scientists interested in learning programming
About the course
This course provides an introduction to the programming environment and explores the basics of Python. After learning how to run a script, you will work with Python expressions, functions, and variables in interactive mode. By the end of the course, you will be able to write a basic Python script that includes built-in functions and modules.
Key course takeaways
- Run a Python script you have been given
- Work with expressions in interactive mode
- Work with functions in interactive mode
- Work with variables in interactive mode
- Write a basic Python script that includes built-in functions and modules
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.