Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Oxford course is aimed at:
- Executives involved in Strategic and Operational Functions
- Public Affairs Practitioners
- Communication and Liaison Officers
- Public Relations Practitioners
- Operational Managers impacted by Public Procurement and Policy Decisions
About the course
Public Policy Development is the training for companies who want to help shape the environment in which they operate instead of just being affected by it. Corporate organisations can and SHOULD intervene in the policy making process with a view to creating workable policies which reflect the realities in which businesses operate. This hands-on course will provide delegates with tools to understand how to contribute and leverage Public Policy whilst managing the key decision-makers.
- Better understand the role of organisations in contributing to public policy
- Discern the different areas of meaningful impact organisations can have in policy creation
- Develop meaningful stakeholder engagement techniques
- Learn how to best leverage your knowledge for policy formulation
- The Policy-Making Process
- Instruments of Policy Implementation
- Dimensions of Policy-Making
- Impact of Policy on Your Business
- Navigating the Decision-Making Process
- Creating and Sustaining Interest
- Practical Steps for an Effective Take Up Strategy of Your Proposals
- Developing Engagement Programmes
- Introducing our Organisation to Decision-Makers
- Local, Regional and National Policy
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.