Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Western Ontario University.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Learn how to apply project management principles in order to successfully manage and complete projects. Discover how to apply the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) developed by the Project Management Institute. Prepare for the PMP certification exam.
- Analyzing information in a continuously changing managerial environment
- Appraising and managing a project team to produce desired project outcomes
- Preparing to write and pass the PMP ® or CAPM® exam
At the completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- Apply the principles of Project Management to almost every conceivable area, from clinical research to social housing, from business transformation to construction and from oil exploration to product development.
- Perform more effectively in a project environment.
- Demonstrate their expertise in the five process groups and ten knowledge areas.
- Analyze information in a continuously changing managerial environment.
- Appraise and manage a project team in a way that project desired outcomes are produced.
- Write and pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam.
What to Expect
This is an interactive course; you will engage face-to-face with your class and instructor.
You will have access to our online learning management system to review, download and print course materials, connect with your classmates and instructor via the online discussion forum.
You can expect approximately six additional hours of work per week for readings, assignments, exams/quizzes and other course requirements.
Trust the experts
Lameck is a Technology practitioner with over 25 years progressive experience, and 10 years' experience teaching at the University-level. Lameck Osinde is a Technology practitioner with over 25 years of progressive experience in Information Systems and Management, Project Management, IT Manageme...