Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Project Managers/Team Leaders
- Team leaders moving into team leadership positions
- Key team members
- Functional managers
- Process and performance improvement team members
- Business planning personnel
- Anyone who would like to advance their career through project management certification
About the course
This program is based on the Project Management Institute’s Sixth Edition Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
The PMP® Exam Prep Course is comprehensive and focused on a single goal: Equip students with the knowledge and techniques they need to pass PMI’s Project Management Professional certification exam. With live instructions, materials and post-class support, you’ll have everything required for success.
This course is an intensive four-day PMI Project Management Professional Certification Prep course designed to prepare one for the Project Management Institute’s PMP Certification exam. This course is a good choice for project managers wishing to complete a certification review course in a concentrated time period. This course meets PMI’s 35 educational hour requirement for PMP certification and covers knowledge tested as well as provides certification exam testing tips and techniques to help you achieve a passing certification score.
Course is based on the Project Management Institute’s Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge and covers all of the knowledge areas of project management.
Course materials are cross-referenced to the PMBOK® Guide for easier studying. Course participants will have access to an online template library to better understand the various outputs of the project management process elements.
Achieving your PMP certification is a quick way to re-energize your career and create new opportunities for professional growth. Our PMP training is an accelerated, proven path to PMP certification. After just four days in our PMP boot camp, you will have a thorough understanding of the concepts, tools and technique needed to pass the Project Management Professional certification exam.
Here are some of the benefits you will receive in our 4 day PMP boot camp:
- Instructor-led course. Taught by veteran PMP training instructors.
- Satisfies 35 contact education hours required by PMI
- PMP-certified advisers who will help you complete your PMI application
- Modern training facilities
- Print copy of our 450-page PMP course manual.
- PMP training aids (process group and ITTO memory sheets)
- Over 2,500+ exam prep sample questions with simulator
- Access to complete web-based video course
- Documented 99% pass rate
- Innovative approach: Built around accelerated learning techniques and a carefully designed course manual, we cover the exam in ten easy-to-grasp, learning modules. In addition, you will learn retention strategies that can dramatically boost your recall of information during the exam.
- Proven results: Our PMP course gets you ready better than any other and we have a documented 99% student pass rate to prove it.
Douglas B. Boebinger, PMP, has spent the last 25-plus years assisting companies in various industries as a project manager, consultant and trainer to implement project management and improve their project processes. Doug received his undergraduate and graduate degrees from Purdue University and i...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.