Who should attend
Professionals and decision makers who work at the management level.
About the course
Our Project Management Programme is designed for people in management positions in all sectors - social, corporate, private, public and political. It covers the most effective methods; from budgeting and timelines to team management, monitoring and evaluation.
Participants will be presented with strategies for planning, organising and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of their specific project goals and objectives. They will be mentored in the development of a project of their own over the course of the programme.
- Defining Project Objectives
- Specifying Tasks and Necessary Resources
- Designing Budgets and Timelines for Completion.
- Strategic Scope and Justification
- Project Proposal and Business Plan
- Progress, Tracking, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Risk AnalysisComputerised PM (MS-Projects)
- Project Marketing
- FundraisingPublic and Private Partnerships
- Project Accounting and Applications
- Economic Evaluation of Project Investment (ROI criteria)
- Team Management & HR Development
- Tenders: Guidelines and Documentation
- Presentation of Final Project
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.