Who should attend
This course suits any manager, professional or team leader with current or future project responsibility, or anyone who wants to understand and apply project management methodology.
About the course
Learn to effectively meet your project objectives on time and on budget.
- Explore the role of projects in contemporary organisations - why do we have projects?
- Clearly define projects to maximise their value.
- Identify the key elements of a project plan.
- Lead and manage project teams.
What is covered in the course?
- How to estimate project time and costs.
- Developing effective project documentation, schedules and Gantt charts .
- Establishing project control systemd and monitoring progress.
- Managing project risks and addressing project issues.
- How to communicate project plan progress.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- practical tools and skills to enhance your project management approach
- confidence in leading and coordinating projects
- increased ability to gain stakeholder support for your projects.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- leaders and managers who can develop their staff to the benefit of the organisation
- improved self-reliance to achieve organisational goals
- greater employee engagement and satisfaction
- improved organisational communication.
Alina is a leading management consultant specialising in complex problem solving for a variety of clients throughout Adelaide and interstate. Prior to this role, she led the Business Advisory Practice for an international consulting firm in Adelaide. Alina has also lectured in the areas of Strat...
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.