Who should attend
- Individuals intending to learn how to manage projects effectively.
- Professionals looking to advance within their sector.
About the course
What This Online Course Includes
- Video lessons based on live classroom training developed by internationally recognised University Academics and Experts
- Live individual tutorial conducted remotely with your assigned tutor
- Course materials accessible on computer, tablet & mobile
- Resource Centre to access knowledge
- and research
- Remote exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate
- Core components of project management
- The benefits of effective project management
- Project environment and PESTLE analysis
- Roles and responsibilities within a project
- Purpose and the business case
- Production of an efficient project management plan
- Stakeholder management and analysis
- Successful leadership and teamwork
- Configuration management and change control
- Project risk management process
- The communication plan
- Project reporting
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.