Project Management & Contract Admin
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Houston-Clear Lake.Full disclaimer.
Purchasing has evolved over the years to a profession which had command of several critical tools and applications beyond those we as buyer's learned initially. This session will avail new applications and techniques to assist the buyer to advance their levels or professionalism.
A few of the applications include:
- Understanding of the global marketplace
- Evaluating the various quality techniques
- Cost estimation techniques
- Better methods of forecasting demand
- Application involving standardization and simplification
- What we require from strategic alliance partners
- Understanding supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Understanding negotiation power leverage
- Risk and benefits of buying services
- When a purchase falls into the Convention for the International Sale of Goods
- What a buyer needs to understand about construction purchasing
- Case examples.
Who should attend
Buyers, sales representatives, sales managers, supply chain managers, department managers, category managers, warehouse supervisors, contract managers, operations managers and other general managers and supervisors.