Who should attend
This program is ideal for managers from any industry who will be executive sponsors of projects, as well as individuals responsible for managing projects.
About the course
Take your project management skills to the next level. Understand the importance of clear objectives and knowing what steps to take to execute a project successfully.
Why This Program?
This program takes a comprehensive view of "the total project" from the organizational and planning stages to the actual implementation stage. You'll focus on real-world scenarios. This program takes examples from your workplace to practice key skills and ensure you leave with the knowledge you need to lead your organization's projects, large or small.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Create an effective project strategy and environment
- Maintain control of time, scope, quality and costs
- Develop early warning systems by tracking and measuring progress
- Strengthen the links between project teams and the rest of the organization
- Manage risk and accelerate projects to meet or exceed objectives
- Increase project visibility with the key stakeholders across the organization
Tom Okany has worked in Project Engineering and Project Management for over 20 years. He has led a variety of projects across a spectrum of diverse industries including Aerospace, Medical Devices, Construction and Manufacturing. He uses real life examples to illustrate the essential concepts of P...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.