Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Asper School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Take your project management skills to the next level. Understand the importance of clear objectives and knowing what steps to take to execute a project successfully.
Why This Program?
This program takes a comprehensive view of "the total project" from the organizational and planning stages to the actual implementation stage. You'll focus on real-world scenarios. This program takes examples from your workplace to practice key skills and ensure you leave with the knowledge you need to lead your organization's projects, large or small.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Create an effective project strategy and environment
- Maintain control of time, scope, quality and costs
- Develop early warning systems by tracking and measuring progress
- Strengthen the links between project teams and the rest of the organization
- Manage risk and accelerate projects to meet or exceed objectives
- Increase project visibility with the key stakeholders across the organization
Who should attend
This program is ideal for managers from any industry who will be executive sponsors of projects, as well as individuals responsible for managing projects.