Who should attend
You should attend if the phone is a key business tool for you and your business.
About the course
A phone call may be the only contact you have with your customers or stakeholders: make the most of this opportunity!
- Maximise opportunities over the phone.
- Overcome various communication barriers.
- Demonstrate professional telephone etiquette.
- Meet your customers’ expectations every time.
- Identify and manage behaviours on the phone.
- Show empathy and understanding over the phone.
- Build successful relationships using professional telephone skills.
What is covered in the course?
- Identify, understand and satisfy individual customer needs.
- Question-asking techniques.
- Constructive language and phrases to avoid.
- Critical points to ensuring a positive manner.
- Assertive, passive, aggressive behaviours and when to use them.
- Dealing with difficult phone conversations.
- Practical steps for professional phone calls: from start to finish.
How will I benefit?
In this interactive workshop you will learn practical strategies that can help you create a positive first impression, every time.
You will be provided with a step-by-step framework for identifying, understanding and satisfying customer needs and how to deal with some of the challenges of communicating over the phone. Ideal for anyone wanting to maximise the effectiveness of their interactions over the telephone.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your customers will receive great service in a timely manner, and your organisation will also benefit from better time spent on phone calls.
Sharon Kaibel CPMgr, Cert IV Training and Assessment, Diploma of Management, Licenced DiSC and TICK Behavioural Styles Practitioner, Licenced DiSC Leadership Coach Sharon Kaibel is a Coach, Speaker and Trainer and with over 25 years’ experience in personal and professional development. With a ba...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.