Who should attend
- HR professionals planning to take the PHR® or SPHR® certification exams
- PHR® professionals seeking to "upgrade" their certification to SPHR®
- HR practitioners seeking professional development to advance their careers
About the course
The 13-week online version of the Professional in Human Resources Certificate Program is recommended for HR professionals who are unable to attend an in-class session. This course offers convenience and there is no preset time that participants must be online. The asynchronous learning environment allows you to explore the course material in depth and to express yourself in ways that are not always possible given the time constraints of a conventional class.
A virtual classroom setting provides a forum for exploration of the course material that differs from the traditional academic setting. Benefits of the online course include:
- A detailed weekly syllabus oriented to the online student
- Online assignments and testing with feedback
- Access to an HR instructor
- Threaded discussion forum
John Newton is a Public Speaker, and Human Resources and Learning and Development professional, with more than 20 years of experience and a proven track record of successfully helping companies and individual clients reach their ultimate possibilities in and outside of the workplace. In additio...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.