Who should attend
If you are a professional at the frontline of service delivery, then this is a session you need to attend.
About the course
Develop skills and learn strategies to exceed your customer’s expectations. every time.
- Use specific tactics to develop trust and rapport with those on the other side of your conversations.
- Uncover individual customer’s needs based on understanding them.
- Review, assess and improve each interaction with your customer.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Define your own personal customer promise and learn how to stick to it.
What is covered in the course?
- Understanding your impact on service relationships.
- Seven strategies to developing strong relationships with customers and constituents. ‘moments of truth’ and how to leave a lasting impression.
- Exceeding – not just managing – expectations.
- Building fast and exceptional rapport.
- Leaps model for handling difficult situations.
- Defining your personal service promise and learning how to consistently deliver it.
How will I benefit?
Fun and engaging, this highly practical half-day course will provide you with strategies that will help you build strong relationships with your customers over time, who will recommend your services to others.
How will my organisation benefit?
You will return to your organisation with renewed energy and a customer-focused view that will be contagious for your customer service team.
Sharon Kaibel CPMgr, Cert IV Training and Assessment, Diploma of Management, Licenced DiSC and TICK Behavioural Styles Practitioner, Licenced DiSC Leadership Coach Sharon Kaibel is a Coach, Speaker and Trainer and with over 25 years’ experience in personal and professional development. With a ba...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.