Comprehensive course analysis
- How many participants were promoted within three years after graduation?
- How did this course affect participants' professional trajectories?
- How many participants got their salary increased within two years after completing the program?
- What do past participants have to say about the course?
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
Anyone who seeks to lead a better-quality life and achieve a self-fulfilling career can take benefit from our course. Our CPC course is beneficial to those who want to:
- Lead a better quality of life and add value to other’s lives through coaching
- Enroot coaching skills into their profession
- Become a certified professional coach to support and inspire others through their own coaching style
- Become a certified professional coach to support organizations enroot coaching culture into business
About the course
Become certified professional transformational coach to advance your career as a coach through our world recognized and delievered coach training program
Coach Transformation Academy (CTA) offers 60 Hours of Professional Coach certification program. This course is for aspiring professional life coaches, career coaches, executive coaches and business coaches’, participants from different industries such as corporate executives, managers and educators join this course to gain a deeper understanding of professional coaching skills and coaching processes. This training empowers coaches to unleash potential of their clients and support them overcoming self-limiting believes and reach to new heights of awareness in terms of creating self-sustained and motivational action plans, the entire coaching process is designed to enable coaches to transform their coaching style.
Our Certified Professional Coach (CPC) Course is an ICF accredited course under the ACSTH pathway, ideal for aspiring coaches looking for ICF accredited coach-specific training that can help them to meet the requirements for an ICF Credential. After the completion of your training, you will be able to coach anyone, anywhere with your own coaching style.
We aim to make coaching possible for everyone and keep coaching training as flexible as possible. You have the freedom to fast-track or learn at your own schedule without compromising your work and life. We appreciate the investment you’re making in yourself – appreciate yourself – be the coach you want to be.
- Total 60 hours of training (classroom or online)
- Face to face training – 48 hours
- Assignments and fieldwork – 12 hours
- Mentor Coaching – 10 hours
- Duration in classroom – 6 days
- Duration of Online –16 weeks
- Course Accreditation – CTA, ICF, SHRM
- Foundational Coaching Skills
- Coach Transformation – A Journey
- Building Coaching Competencies
- Working with Individuals
We believe that all of us are filled with knowledge and experiences already touching on coaching. Most of us are busy with families and work and may not be able to dedicate our time to learning. Hence, we’ve adopted an adult learning methodology, which is fun, flexible, and experiential. We encourage fluid learning – where participants can understand and implement coaching irrespective of their knowledge, experience, and education.
Our structured learning approach is a rich blend of coaching skills, emotional intelligence, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming to help our participants develop as a human and coach. We encourage our participants to adopt core coaching skills in their day-to-day life and work. And to help our participants practice coaching in real-life, we provide them with a platform to connect, build, and coach with their peers. Our global community is the best space where our participants can discuss and share their experiences as a coach. And build life-long relationships and networks of their own.
Our training always gives room to participants for constant interaction between theory and practice. We believe in providing ample opportunities to our participants to reflect coaching during the training. And to keep the training interactive and engaging, we provide the participants with resources, including tutorials, books, videos, and tools.
After participants complete their coach-specific training (of 60 hours), assignments, fieldwork, and mentoring with us, they can then work on their coaching experience hours to be counted towards ICF-ACC credential. Apart from this, the participant also receives a certificate of 60 SHRM CPD units and “Certified Professional Coach” certificate from Coach Transformation Academy.
Why should you join our course?
- Online and self-paced training with experienced coach trainers
- Get a deeper understanding of coaching
- Learn when and how to blend coaching in day-to-day life
- Applying coaching knowledge to your specific state
- Develop your own coaching model
- Build relationships and friendships with like-minded coaches from all around the world
- Receive 60 hours for ICF-ACC Credentialing under ACSTH pathway / Credential Renewal and 60 SHRM CPD Units
- Practice coaching with peers and enhance coaching expertise
- Rich and fulfilling learning experience
- Unparalleled post-training support
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.