Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This Professional Certificate course is useful for senior to top management leaders, business leaders, digital strategists or equivalent, who are leading or part of an executive team for strategising and overseeing the implementation of digital transformation for their organisation. The course will enable participants to gain an independent certification that verifies their knowledge and competency as a digital transformation leader.
- Given the strategic orientation of the module, participants should typically have at least 10 years of professional experience
- Participants should have relevant practices in talent management and prior knowledge on digital business, including how digital transformation enhances business competitiveness
- Applicants may be required to furnish supporting document for consideration to join the course
- Participants are expected to do prior readings, class preparation and engage actively in class discussions and projects
About the course
The global workforce skills requirements are changing rapidly in the VUCA digital economy and are accelerated further by new emerging digital technologies. Automation with ‘thinking machines’ are replacing repetitive human tasks and changing the skills that the people need to be equipped for the future of work. The ongoing digital disruption will continue to shift and shape the future jobs and future skills landscape globally. Digital Leaders in every organisation need to evaluate their digital talent management and continuously build future ready digital workforce in the ever-changing business environment.
Digital Leaders must acquire new skills and engage their workforce to take on the new mindset to surf the Digital Wave together. New leadership model, relevant digital learning pathways, workforce planning and performance management need be enhanced to develop the next generation of digital leaders and talent, which are the ultimate enablers of digital transformation and Industry 4.0.
This course will provide participants with comprehensive knowledge to build strong digital leadership skills, building future-ready digital talent and leading high performing workforce to drive continuous organisational change and business growth in the complex digital business environment. Participants also be able to deepen their self-awareness to develop and apply the critical leadership competencies for them to lead and unleash full potential of their diverse digital workforce to embark on ongoing transformation in their organisations.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Analyse the impacts and influences of evolving external environments such as globalisation, industry revolution, disruptive technologies and new generation of workforce on the characteristics of Digital Leadership
- Drive continuous Digital Transformation with forward looking vision, digital literacy, adaptability, strategic thinking and risk appetite to lead high-performing teams and influence complex stakeholders across borders
- Increase self-awareness and create self-development plan to build new essential digital leadership skills to drive continuous transformation through diverse digital talent compring of full time employees, free lancers and Artificial Intelligence working in unison
- Implement new ways of searching, attracting, adopting and retaining digital talent including the acquisition of human talents and technologies such as Artificial Intelligence
- Develop integrated digital talent strategy that can unleash the full potential of digital talent resources who can sense the evolving trends and response to organisational changes with high agility in the digital economy
- Leading Digital Transformation with new working behavior and building digital culture that promote collaboration, customer-first mindset, and continuous improvement, embrace risk-taking and innovation that fit for the organisation to thrive in uncertain and complex digital age
What Will Be Covered
This course will cover:
- Evolving Leadership in the Digital Age
- Leader’s Self-Reflection
- Create Self-Leadership Development Plan
- Fluid Digital Talent Management
- Attract, Acquire and Retain Digital Talents
- Unleash the Power of Digital Talents
- Future of Performance Management
- Best Practices sharing from HR practitioners
- Building A Future Ready Digital Workforce
- Leading With Digital Culture
- Be Digital Transformation Leader
Sharon has 20 years of career in Information Technology (IT), with vast experience in Retail and Telecommunication industries. She is an experienced technology leader who had worked in multinational companies for Asia Pacific region and excel at strategic planning, business engagement and portfol...
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.