Who should attend
- Product Analyst
- Pricing Analyst
- Commercial Excellence Analyst
- Sales/Marketing Analyst
About the course
This course will leverage the combined strengths of predictive and prescriptive techniques (eg statistics, econometrics, mathematical optimisation methods etc) to provide attendees with a practical understanding of Product and Pricing Analytics to derive actionable insights for demand forecasting, commercial excellence and portfolio management.
Three key areas to be covered are (i) Analytics for Product and Pricing Excellence including Design of Experiments (ii) Econometric Modelling and Forecasting, and (iii) Decision Science and Optimisation.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand product & pricing sensitivity evaluation for making the “go/no-go” decision at the end of new product development process and estimating post launch adoption
- Apply experimental design methods for concept testing, factor screening, rapid experimentation and optimisation for new and connected products
- Understand basic economic concepts and apply econometric modelling techniques for demand forecasting and resource allocation
- Understand the decision science techniques for optimisation
- Understand the overall optimisation challenges in handling product from price and cost perspective for a typical business entity
- Apply the strategy and methods for product and price optimisation, inventory planning and optimisation
What Will Be Covered
- Analytics for Product and Pricing Excellence
- Experimental design techniques for product innovation and optimisation
- Econometric Modelling and Forecasting
- Prescriptive Analytics and Decision Science Techniques
- Decision Science for Product and Price Optimisation
- Inventory Planning and Simulation
Brandon is currently an Associate in Institute of Systems Science, National University of Singapore (NUS-ISS). He completed his study in Computer Science, major in Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence. Under the NUS full time research scholarship sponsored by The Logistics Institute -...
Christine is currently a Principal Lecturer and Consultant with the NUS ISS. She has worked in both public and private sectors (including tourism, fast moving consumer goods, transport & logistics sectors, education etc) where she led commercial excellence and analytics as well as market res...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.