Who should attend
- Accomplished engineers, developers, designers, marketers, sales executives, consumer researchers and other professionals transitioning into product management positions.
- Young professionals from multiple backgrounds who want to become product managers.
- Founders aiming to bring ideas to life and see their vision through.
- Product managers looking to advance their careers.
About the course
Game-changing products come from all sorts of companies, and often reshape industries overnight. But what do these products have in common? They’re all created and crafted by product managers who focus on the right problems, understand their audience, make smart decisions and prioritize features that excite their customers. In this course, you’ll learn to master the product lifecycle framework so that you can manage a product from a smart problem definition to a winning go-to-market strategy.
You Will Learn To:
- Identify the right problems which can be turned into profitable, innovative solutions.
- Create a product roadmap to convey your vision and strategy.
- Prioritize and estimate features to ensure you're working on the correct things.
- Design world class solutions to complex problems.
- Combine top-tier academic product management models with real-life challenges.
- Exercise a product manager mindset to break into the field or advance your career.
Jiaona Zhang ("JZ") is the Vice President of Product at Webflow. She has led product organizations at Airbnb, WeWork, Dropbox, and Pocket Gems. Prior to her career in product, she worked as a management and private equity consultant. In addition to her work, she advises and invests in start-ups. ...
Anand Subramani is the Vice President of Product Management at Pilot.com. He's been involved in product management for 10+ years and has led teams of product managers at Gusto, Dropbox, and Zynga. He received his B.S. and M.S in mechanical engineering from Stanford University with a focus in mec...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.