Who should attend
This session is perfect for those working to improve or review processes, functions, practices, or activities in a team or organisation.
About the course
Gain a greater understanding of current practices, identify improvements, risks and opportunities, streamline practices and clarify roles and responsibilities through effective process mapping.
- Understand what a business process is (and is not).
- Appreciate the benefits of process improvement.
- Experience using process mapping techniques.
- Use a framework for process improvement and mapping.
- Gain skills and knowledge to apply business process mapping methods and tools in your organisation for improved outcomes.
What is covered in the course?
- The role that business processes play in your organisation.
- The benefits of process improvement
- How to approach developing business improvement and process mapping.
- Methods for developing effective business improvement including process analysis, review, development and implementation.
- Methods for conducting process mapping workshops.
- The role of process tools and standards in the effective development, implementation and embedding of business processes in an organisation.
How will I benefit?
In this practical workshop, you will be introduced to process improvement methods process mapping approaches, tools and practices, and a framework that you can immediately apply in your organisation.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain an individual with the strategies and tools to create improved work practices, and a clear pathway to streamline and clarify roles and responsibilities. As well as reduction in mistakes, duplications and inconsistency caused by ineffective, redudent, or poorly designed processes.
Lisa is a highly motivated professional with extensive business improvement and project management experience. Lisa delivers business services and professional development across a wide range of industries such as Elders, Minter Ellison Lawyers, SA Water, SA Power Networks, Zoos SA and variety o...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.