About the course
Attend this incisive and highly practical two-day course and:
- Know the different stages of the investment cycle and the role that PE & VC plays in funding businesses
- Understand the structure and strategies of PE and VC funds, including fee structures and the roles of different participants
- Have a practical knowledge of every stage of the investment process, from deal origination through to exit
- Be familiar with key terminology specific to the sector
- Understand risks and potential pitfalls associated with specific to different stages in the PE and VC process
How You Will Learn
This course draws on private equity expert Jonathan Harrison's experience and features many practical examples
This course can play a crucial role in making sure that your company is successful in turbulent times and can take advantage of the opportunities lost by others.
- A Brief History
- Market Participants
- Investment Funds
- Investment Strategies Explained and Illustrated
- Investment Origination
- Analysis and Due Diligence
- Understanding and Mitigating Different Types of Risk
- Valuation and Pricing
- Structuring an Investment
- The Approval and Execution Process
- Documenting a Transaction
- Managing the Investment
- Realising the Investment - Exit Strategies
Roberto Ippolito is Managing Partner of RiverRock Italian Hybrid Capital Fund (an alternative investment fund that provides flexible capital to Italian SMEs through a combination of credit and private equity). Roberto has nearly 20 years of experience in principal investing (origination, structu...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.