Private Debt Masterclass
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IFF Training.Full disclaimer.
During this course, you will:
- Explore the meaning of private debt and its increasing importance
- Examine the role of private debt as an asset class, the instruments it comprises and the associated challenges
- Recognise the stimulus for the development of private debt as a distinct asset class following the financial crisis
- Examine debt valuation and the applied principles
- Assess structuring issues for private debt funds
- Examine the private debt investment process & strategies
- Explore the significance of Environmental, Social and (corporate) Governance (ESG)
- Scrutinise the regulatory constraints
- Examine the application of private debt to commercial and development initiatives
- Gain an understanding of key terminology specific to private debt financing
How You Will Learn
The course will combine presentations, business cases, and interactive Q&A sessions. Active participation is encouraged, and practical exercises will be used.