Principles of Great Copywriting
Whether you’re producing traditional ads, brochures and direct mail or creating e-shots or content for digital media, this course will give you a great foundation in the fundamentals of the writing craft. You’ll practise writing headlines and examine the way copywriters change content and style for different readers. As the day progresses, you’ll also discuss approaches to different media.
We'll cover topics from writing effective headlines and adapting content and style for your reader to writers' golden rules, and the challenges and opportunities presented by different media.
- Essential principles of good copywriting and advice on style.
- Tips and techniques for headline writing.
- Best practice for combining words and images.
- Tailoring copy for specific target audiences.
- The challenges and opportunities presented by different media.
Who should attend
- Marketing and communications practitioners who are expected to write or review copy as part of their role.
- Graphic designers and art directors who want a better appreciation of copy.
- Junior and aspiring copywriters.